SBI Bank Clerk Online 17140 Call Letter Results 2016
State Bank of India Junior Associate 17140 Call Letters 2016
Apply for State Bank of India Vacancies posts Eligibility State Bank of India Recruitment Notification SBI Latest Jobs in17140 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) & Junior Agricultural Associate Vacancies 2016, SB Are Ready, 17140 Post Recruitment 2016 Those Clerk Online 17140 Can be Interested to the Clerk Online 17140 Candidates Vacancies posts Vacancies 17140 Can Read the Details and Apply the Application Form.
Recruitment Start Date : 05/04/2016
Recruitment Last Date for Complete Form : 25/04/2016
Recruitment Result Declared : 17/06/2016
Recruitment Fees Details
General / OBC Candidates : 600/-
SC Candidate : 100/-
ST Candidate : 100/-
PH Candidate : 100/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Age Limit 01/04/2016
Minimum Age 20 yrs And Maximum Age 28 yrs |Age Relaxation
SBI Bank Regular Post : 13734 Total
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Total Post -10726
Junior Agricultural Associate – Total Post -3008
SBI Bank Backlog Post : 3218 Total
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) – Total Post -3218
SBI Bank Special Post : 188 Total
Drive For Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh – Total Post -188
Recruitment Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
1. Written Examination.
Instructions must be followed
1. Applicant need to fill online application form through the website
2. Before filling online application, candidates should read instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification about filling form.
3. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
4. Candidates are advised to fill all detail carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form. Please Submit error free application form.
5. Applicant are advised to upload scanned copies of photograph & signature on the online application form.
6. Before final submission of application form, should make sure with filled all details.
7. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
8. After submission of online application, take a printout of the application and keep the same for future use.
9. Submission of false information will disqualify the candidature.
10. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
11. Candidates are requested to follow our website from time to time for any update & information.
SBI Clerk Main Result